Wednesday, February 6, 2013

H. pylori - Tibetan Monastery Garlic Extract

Tomorrow I will get back to food, but today I am addressing an issue which is becoming more frequently diagnosed amongst my friends and acquaintances including myself - H.pylori.

H.pylori (Helicobacter pylori) is a bacteria estimated to exist in the stomachs of 2/3 of the world's population. It has been long associated with stomach ulcers* and according to the National Cancer Institute it has been identified as the primary cause of gastric cancers. So nothing to be ignored.

A couple of years ago I did a G.I. tract stools test and it showed that I had H. pylori. I had been having small stomach pains after almost every meal.  H.pylori is treated with antibiotics and so Deb Moscowitz  proscribed them for me. Wait! That was me who proscribed them. She prescribed them. I bought the antibiotics but, having had too many bouts of Lyme disease in the previous (and subsequent) years, and therefore too much antibiotic usage, I went on line to look for some other solution and found it - Siberian Pine Nut Oil.  I sent for some along with Sea Buckthorn Oil for good measure and began to treat myself. The H.pylori subsided completely.  I can't say if it disappeared because I wasn't tested again, but I had no more symptoms until this very stressful life passage right now. I am starting to feel uncomfortable after eating again. So I am about so send for come more Oils but in the meantime I am making:

TIBETAN MONASTERY GARLIC EXTRACT.

About six years ago I became acquainted (not personally - I wish) with Mikhail Tombak, a Russian biochemist who is a wonderful madman healer.  He has traveled and studied cultures around the world and compiled quite an array of cleansing modalities for every system of the body - even bones.The garlic extract formula is to be taken once a year for a full body cleanse. 

This particular formula is estimated to be 400 or 500 years old. According to Tombak "The extract cleans accumulated fat out of the body, rinses out insoluble calcium, radically improves metabolism, cleanses blood vessls, prevents heart attacks, ateriosclerosis and prarlysis, removes the sensation of buzzing from the head, improves sight and regenerates the entire body."

What have you got to lose?  It came to me yesterday that this formula would probably a good medicine for H.pylori, since very few bacteria enjoy the company of garlic.

Here is how to make it. It's easy.

Take about 3/4 # of fresh peeled garlic - the fresher the better. Freshly harvested fall garlic is the best although winter garlic is fine if it has been kept well.  Crush it into a pulp. I just chop it fine and put it right in the blender with about a cup of 80 proof vodka. I find that it takes a little more vodka than that to completely cover the garlic.  Place it in a tightly closed jar and put it in a dark place for  ten days.  Then strain the juice from the pulp. Using cheesecloth in a strainer works well. You have to let it sit for a while in order to strain well.  Then you place the liquid in another - preferable dark - jar and let it sit in the dark for another four days.

Now comes the fun part - using it.


Day One:    breakfast,  1 drop  - lunch, 2 drops - dinner, 3 drops,
Day Two:    breakfast, 4 drops - lunch 5 drops - dinner, 6 drops
Day Three:  breakfast, 7 drops - lunch 8 drops - dinner, 9 drops

etc., etc., etc. increasing one drop with every meal until you are taking 25 drops with each meal. And you stay with that schedule until the bottle is done. 25 drops each meal.

Surprisingly, unlike garlic capsules, this formula doesn't make you stink - well, except when you are making it. Fresh garlic is sticky as well as stinky, but this is worth it and only done once a year.

* When I was exploring H.pylori a couple of years ago there were some sources that questioned the cause and effect sequence of H.pylori and ulcers. Some researchers thought that the stomach chemistry caused by stress created an ideal environment for the H.pylori and questioned whether the chemistry of stress caused both the ulcers and the proliferation of H.pylori.

No comments:

Post a Comment